Our films – completed and under production – are listed here.
We are casting for our upcoming documentary feature. A unique exploration into the lives of a couple who have spent a lifetime together, In Love.
please click here for details.
A laundress in a gated South Delhi colony, faces off against the police and the colony’s residents as she forces them to confront some harsh truths about the disappearance of her child.
A desperate refugee stakes claim to a pillaged and abandoned home, in the chaos of the bloody and violent partition of India. Sixteen years on, among the austere winterscape of Batala, the ghosts of time and memory seek to wreck the fragile peace that his family has jealously guarded.
A tragi-comedy about a middle-aged cardiologist in Kanpur who makes a deal with the land mafia to establish his chain of specialty hospitals, dooming him to a life of lies, treachery and trade-offs.
In Kanpur, India, hundreds of people risk their lives to steal electricity in face of power cuts that last upto 15 hours a day. As the administration attempts to clamp down on the theft, the lines are drawn for a battle over electricity.
- World Premiere – Berlinale Forum, 2013
- North America Premiere – Tribeca Film Festival, 2013
- Screened at over 55 film festivals, including IDFA, 2013, and CPH:Dox, 2013, Melbourne International Film Festival 2013, Viennale 2013, Rio 2013, Dubai Film Festival 2013
- Best Film – Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles, 2014
- American Women Filmmakers Association Award – Salem Film Festival, Boston
- Best Film – India Gold, MAMI Mumbai Film Festival, 2013
- National Award for Best Documentary (Investigative), India, 2014
- Netflix release, 2016
In a small Austrian town, football helps three young Chechen refugees reconcile with traumas of the past.
Two cultures collide when a European woman and a young Indian man decide to get married. This is the story of the encounter between their families, as they discover the others’ traditions and learn how to decode behaviour and emotions.